Conference Planning Committee
The California County Boards of Education (CCBE) annual conference is CCBE’s premier event. It is where major county issues are addressed and participants receive current information on key county education topics. The conference brings together all members of county office of education’s governance and management teams in order for them to take part in and benefit from high quality sessions and expert speakers.
2022 Conference Planning Committee
The committee is composed of six to 10 county board members representing the diverse statewide membership of CCBE, the president-elect and vice president, and staff. The primary role of the committee is to assist in the planning of the conference program content within the pre-established framework set by the Executive Committee. Members serve a one-year term. The committee generally meets face-to-face two times, has up to five to six conference calls and must allow time as needed to accomplish the task to review and rate proposals during the year.
- Gina Cuclis, Chair (Sonoma COE)
- Hector Camacho, Jr., Vice-Chair (San Mateo COE)
- Marcy Masumoto (Fresno COE)
- Rick Shea (San Diego COE)
- Beverly Gerard (San Mateo COE)
- Annette Lewis (Contra Costa COE)
- Guadalupe Gonzalez (San Diego COE)
- Bryan Burton (Fresno COE)
- Jennifer Kresge (Napa COE)
• Annual Conference